Hills M2 Maps
The Hills M2 is a 21km motorway that connects the Westlink M7 and the Lane Cove Tunnel.
- Click here for a map that shows the location of the Hills M2 in the context of the Sydney orbital network.
- Click here for a map that shows detailed information for all Hills M2 on and off ramps and interchanges.
Hills M2 Upgrade maps
The Hills M2 is currently undertaking a project to widen the existing motorway between Windsor Road, Baulkham Hills and Lane Cove Road, North Ryde. Four new ramps will also be delivered to improve access to the motorway.
- Find out about the new Macquarie Park ramps
- Find out about the new west facing ramps at Windsor Road
- Click here for a map that shows the changes in detail.
- Click here for the cycle route during the Upgrade project.
- Click here for a map of the toll points upgraded for fully electronic tolling.